The Alderlea T5 - Powerful by Design, Industry-leading Innovation
Built around Pacific Energy’s legendary Super Series steel firebox, the Alderlea T5 combines the very best features of both cast iron and steel stoves. Elegant, historic cast iron styling that adds to the decor of any room, radiant and convective heat, huge glass for a full view of your fire, a concealed cook top for peace of mind during power outages all in a proven easy-lighting, clean, long-burning heater with 30 years of wood stove technology behind it.
Great Looks, With a Practical Side
In true pioneer style, every Alderlea stove is equipped with a concealed cooktop, an optional reversing door, an air-wash for a clean extra-large glass window, floating firebox durability, an ash chute for easy cleaning and a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Pacific Energy’s legendary Steel firebox
- Huge Glass Door
- Concealed Swing-Out Cook Top, Fits 9” x 11” pan
- Left handled/hinge-right doors standard, Right handled models available
- Clean Glass with proven Air Wash
- Easy cleaning with ash system and industry-leading ash chute
- Rich Metallic Black cast iron finish
- Easy straight-in fuel loading
- Low wall clearances, without added expense of heat shields
- Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Mobile home approved
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
For heating spaces up to 2000 Sq ft.