Vent free Gas stoves
MAJESTIC “CSVF” VENT FREE STOVES
Enjoy the beauty of a traditional gas stove anywhere in your home with vent free stoves from Majestic. Crafted in traditional cast iron, vent free stoves from Majestic are a simple and safe heating solution that is an ideal addition to any room.
Easy to install – with no need for venting or a mantle – our vent free stoves are available in two models and four color choices: Graphite, Enamel Black, Sand and Brown.
The CSVF20 features:
• Single door design for full view of the
• Single burner design
• BTU’s ranging from 6,000 – 10,000,
making it perfect for bedrooms and
The CSVF30 features:
• Available in fixed single door or
operable double door
• New Triple Play Burner System® with
exclusive triple effect technology
producing a full random yellow flame,
full depth ember bed and glowing
• BTU’s ranging from 20,000 to 32,000.
STANDARD FEATURES FOR CSVF20 AND CSVF30 STOVES:
• Millivolt with on/off switch and variable flame height control
• Flexible connector with On/Off valve included
• No venting required for ease of installation
• Consumer friendly deluxe control panel
• Fixed Safety Screen
• Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP)
OPTIONAL FEATURES FOR CSVF20 AND CSVF30 STOVES:
• Variable Thermostat Controlled Forced Air Blower, 135 cfm
• Warming shelf
NAPOLEON GVFS20 “ARLINGTON” CAST IRON VENT FREE STOVE
GVFS20 Gas Stove
• Compact and designed to be a quick and easy install
• High efficiency and up to 23,000 BTU’s
• European cast iron design with exquisite detail and style in painted black finish
• PHAZERAMIC™ burner technology featuring a randomly flickering flame and realistic
glowing ember bed
• Realistic, ceramic fiber, light-weight molded PHAZER™ log set for a natural wood burning
• Built-in adjustable flame and heat control
• No electricity required to light or operate – millivolt system ensures reliable use even
during power failures
• Safety screen comes standard
• Equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) and 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control
• Porcelain reflective rear panel creates the illusion of 2 fires in 1
• Available in Natural Gas or Propane
• President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Heat circulating Blower Kit with Variable
speed and Thermostatic Control.
• Millivolt wall mounted thermostat for
automatic temperature control
• ADVANTAGE PLUS Hand Held Battery
Operated Remote w/ Digital Readout and
• Programmable Timer
• Leg Leveling / Stove Securing Kit
• Stove Top Insert Soapstone (Lorena Slate)
or Granite (Ubatuba or Giallo)
Different Models of Vent Free Stoves Available
Just give us a call!
111 Nott Terrace, Schenectady, NY 12308
© 2007 Adirondack Stoves, All rights reserved.
Adirondack Stoves provides environmentally friendly, safe and efficient heating alternatives such as gas, wood, pellet and coal stoves and gas fireplaces, wood fireplaces, pellet fireplaces, fireplace inserts, sales, installation and service to upstate New York ’s Albany , Schenectady , Saratoga , Troy , NY , Capital District region.
Adirondack Stoves is an authorized Enviro and Keystoker dealer.
We accept Visa and MasterCard